Take Me Out To The Crowd!!

Top: Le Boy's Old Baseball T-Shirt - Pants: XXI - Shoes: XXI - Watch: Gifted - Link Bracelet: XXI  This is the resu...

Top: Le Boy's Old Baseball T-Shirt - Pants: XXI - Shoes: XXI - Watch: Gifted - Link Bracelet: XXI 

This is the result of having your boyfriend's clothes stored drawers away from your own. Taking this as a right of access I threw on an old baseball shirt of his and made it my own. This isn't the first time I've done this (click here for instant nostalgia). 

In true Roses are Red fashion a pair of jeans and sneakers wouldn't do. Enter the cargo pants and a pair of heels. Cue an constant need to purchase new items and thats were the baseball cap comes in. To be honest it was a must so the look wasn't all out of whack. 

As I have said before I am not a cap/hat person but it is always fun to play around in a field you have never played in before... (I was going for some kind of cool saying or phrase there so please excuse if that didn't translate).  Anywho, hats may grow on me so a method to hold down this mane must be created so they can be worn from time to time.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

3 comments