DIPPING BACK IN

Dipping my toes into the blog waters again. I've strayed away from not only blog but the anything really having to do wi...


Dipping my toes into the blog waters again. I've strayed away from not only blog but the anything really having to do with fashion all together. Running a site based on style requires staying on trend and staying on trend requires money. As my budget ceased to allow me to keep up I loss interest in it all.

I'm not high maintenance or anything but I couldn't stand to "explore" within my closet on repeat. It didn't make for great photography. So I turned focused to YouTube and dived right into beauty and lifestyle (which surprisingly was mush less cost effective). A few months, a self help book and some de-cluttering helped my realize I had fallen into a slump.

 I got insanely comfortable in the idea of embracing  this side of my interest that I fell away from what I actually inspires me. After clearing out all of the color I had introduced I found myself coming up for air. So here I am dipping my toes back into blogging waters...

You Might Also Like

0 comments