SIDEWALKS FOR PARKING GARAGES

Button-Up: H&M | Pants: XXI | Boots: Chicwish | Coat: Chicwish | Hat: Chicwish Lately I've been the busy pe...









Button-Up: H&M | Pants: XXI | Boots: Chicwish | Coat: Chicwish | Hat: Chicwish

Lately I've been the busy person that ever was. I've started school and an internship, add in the early sunset due to daylight savings, I never have time to shoot my outfits. Trust me, I've been dressing up everyday for the past few week. You should definitely follow me on Instagram because thats where I always seem to snap a bit of my outfit (mirror or FWIS style). 

BUT! I've taken a que from my blogger friend Amber, who seems to shoot her looks no matter what. Amber inspired me to snap these in the parking structure after my internship. She's always shooting at night (which I've been dying to do) and is no stranger to parking structures. Definitely check her out. She's a babe and has awesome style.

Any who, these pieces (the hat, coat and boots) have been my personal favorites all month. Be prepared to see a lot of these worked into my looks for a while. 

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

1 comments