My Coachella Essentials (ya know, if I was going)

Hey all, So I know most of you attended the first leg of Coachella this past weekend. I am one of many who were watching via constant...

Hey all,

So I know most of you attended the first leg of Coachella this past weekend. I am one of many who were watching via constant Instagram post and social networks hashtags. Although I wont be attending the second part either I can still fantasize about it and pack my own Coachella worthy bag right?

My essentials include: 
1. Fun hair ties and scarves (both for style and to control sand storm action vs my curls)
2. Every pair of denim pants I own. The first two are thrifted & reconstructed and the last pair  are courtesy of Bongo.
3. Anything shredded and loose fitting. This Gypsy Junkie top gives perfect hippy vibes.
4. Aztic or Tribal like jewelry. My favorite necklace of all time that will hangs just right low
5. A nude pair of wedges. Great for making my legs look great in the shirts.
6. Mascara and Lip Balm. I could survive the weekend with just my Maybelline Collasal Lash and Baby Lips (which make your lips baby's butt soft).
7. My Iphone. Fully charged and ready to snap photos
8. A book (for the ride there).
9. Tons of Oversized Sunnies. Its the desert!
10. A sturdy pair of Converse. These are my fave these are packed and ready to stomp through the festival.

Wishing I had more access to the upcoming weekend to share with you guys. I hope you guys are enjoy Coachella whether you are there in person or waiting for updates. 

P.S. Please pray for those involved in the Boston bombings this afternoon. Hopefully this is no threat to us as a country and we find out what exactly is going on. My heart goes out to Boston.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

0 comments