Roses are Red X Sugarlips

As I mentioned in the last post I was contact by a lovely company by the name of Sugarlips . Well here is the result... Top: Sugarl...

As I mentioned in the last post I was contact by a lovely company by the name of Sugarlips. Well here is the result...
Top: Sugarlips - Pants: Unknown - Shoes: F21 - Ring: Thrifted - Necklace: F21 


Have I mentioned that these have become my favorite shoes? I can't help but think of these babies when I put a look together.



Let me just say I enjoyed the movement and flirtatiousness of this top. Its called the Sapphirre City Top. (It can be found here). The color and feel of it is a pick me up. I got it in a medium in hopes that it would give me the right loose fit I am accustomed to and that so what got. I have never received anything online (unless I've tried it on in the store) so I was skeptical. You know how the photo looks great and then it turns out what you got is the version they put less than half effort into constructing? Well Sugarlips isn't the case and I can't wait to feature more items on this blog. I would definitely recommend checking out the site because I know I will. I have my eye on some pieces as we speak.


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments