OLD HABITS, NO COLOR

Shoes: Zara |  Bag: XXI  |  You would think that this look was a product of Fall approaching. But alas it is not. This w...



Shoes: Zara |  Bag: XXI  | 
You would think that this look was a product of Fall approaching. But alas it is not. This was my version of Summer brunch attire. My friend Olivia Frescura and I went out for brunch and of course we we're giving off slightly Gothic vibes. I could never shake the dark side of my closet. I prance around my room putting together my look and don't realized I picked up all black until I'm done. I then throw on a pop (more like a hint tbh) of color to make up for it. People have mentioned before that I dress like I'm from New York. Which makes me feel bad ass but also like an Adams family member -- no complaints here.

It's not that I don't like color. Hell, this summer I branched out and experienced wearing pink without one bit of sarcasm. In fact, there's a blue off the shoulder number on my clothing rack just waiting to be worn. What I'm trying to say here is that it's hard to break old habits but it's not so bad when you look good repeating them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments