OOTD MINI VDEO

I was recently contact by StyleWe.com to review some of their items. I was excited to go through their inventory. This bomber jacket an...


I was recently contact by StyleWe.com to review some of their items. I was excited to go through their inventory. This bomber jacket and camisole dress caught my eye so you know I had to style it for you guys!


StyleWe's is an e-commerce site all about having "Designers at Your Fingertips." They feature tons of independent fashion designers and are committed to providing shoppers with original, high quality, and exclusive items. Which means there is so much to choose from!

"We believe fashion should be personal and diversified. Fashion designers should not cater exclusively to the rich and famous. We have dedicated ourselves to enabling talented fashion designers to build their own brands and achieve their dream. Together with our designers, we will deliver high quality designer fashions to everyone." - StyleWe

I'm in love with the concept of a source for quality designer clothing that isn't mainstream. With popular brands dominating closets everywhere it's refreshing to see and have alternatives for quality pieces. There are so many options on the site that you are bound to find a new favorite designer.

Check the video to see the bomber and dress in action & a mini review!






You Might Also Like

0 comments