Sugarlips X Roses are Red

A few weeks back I was contacted by a lovely company called Sugarlips. Sugarlips is a online clothing site that specializes in women's ...

A few weeks back I was contacted by a lovely company called Sugarlips. Sugarlips is a online clothing site that specializes in women's clothing. They are "A playful collection of womens fashion and style. " The company offered to send me an item of my choice for me to style my own way. And what girl wouldn't say yes to such a wonderful offer... especially when the clothes are so cute.

I just happened to go and check the mail today and look what I found!

I am currently so busy running around this weekend so i shall leave you with a sneak peek. Full review and photos in the next couple days, promise! To make this fun you guys can guess what it is down in the comments.


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

2 comments