GROWING ON ME

Romper : Funky Flar Boutique - Sandals: Charlotte Russe - Bag : Saint Laurent - Watch: Gift from le boyfriend - Sunglasses - Be...

Romper: Funky Flar Boutique - Sandals: Charlotte Russe - Bag: Saint Laurent - Watch: Gift from le boyfriend - Sunglasses - Beachside Boutique

I know a few posts back I talked about how pink was not a part of my wardrobe and this romper may have changed that. When Atlanta based owner of Funky Flair Boutique contacted me about picking my own piece from the store I was excited. There was much to choose from but everything was unique. This romper caught my eye with it's front facing zipper and billowly slits on the back.

I can tell you that this piece is very light wieght and silky soft. One thing I look for in jumpsuits is breathability (if thats even a word) and opaqueness. I mean if its all-in-one I want to be as comfortable as possible. This piece has both and I happy to welcome it into my closet. Maybe more pink will follow.

*This item was gifted. No monetary exchange was given to present this item.*

You Might Also Like

5 comments