ARISTOCRACY

Top: Boohoo - Jeans: H&M - Bag: Saint Laurent I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. This bag is definitely beyond me in...

Top: Boohoo - Jeans: H&M - Bag: Saint Laurent

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. This bag is definitely beyond me in time. It's structured and nicely detailed. I'm a bit messy and sporadically cut corners when it comes to elements of my look. It makes me feel like a grown up. And while I've been and I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T woman for longest without a bag like this it's kind of been pointless. At times I can't handle the seriousness of it and op for the long straps and turn it into a side bag.

I tend to wear this bag to lunch dates or days like this one where I'm doing blogger business. This day in particular I was headed to a Daily Look styling suit to pick out a look for an event later that night. It was hot so I mixed it up with some more casual pieces so I didn't have to take myself serious.

Don't worry one day I'll grown up... I hope. 

Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

0 comments