Schools In

So with school just around the corner i did a little school shopping over the past few days. I had seen somethings online that I had to go g...

So with school just around the corner i did a little school shopping over the past few days. I had seen somethings online that I had to go get in person from places like H&M. So When I got there and found a lot of the stuff I wanted plus more I was way to happy. I had not been shopping for new clothes since 10th grade. Everything since then has just been picking up things here and there. So I convinced myself (well tried) that this was okay. And I couldn't to share it with you guys!








  

And last but not least what women is not complete without this little treasure... It's 758 pages btw

Will name the items when I wear them eventually to lazy to do now lol. 

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

20 comments