Time Sneaks Up On You

Did I mention to you guys that I have the week off from work? Well if I haven't then let me say that is with great pleasure to announce ...

Did I mention to you guys that I have the week off from work? Well if I haven't then let me say that is with great pleasure to announce that I am free from labor until school starts next week. Holy crap school starts next week! God the summer just came and went rapidly and I haven't even finished decorating yet. I can say that it is partly furnished (waiting on the dining room table). And sometime this week we will be getting the little decorative pieces to stick everywhere around the apartment.








Dress: Made by me -Shoes & Necklace: Forever 21 - Belt: Unknown

I had fun making this dress. I guess you can call it a summer project. Its actually the first LRD I own. What do you guys think?

The wonderful boyfriend of mine was here to visit but had to head home a few days early. hopefully he will be returning this weekend and we can finish up the list of things we planned on doing this week. And hopefully we will have tons of photos from those activities for you guys. 

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

24 comments