Smells Like Fresh Starts

So many fresh starts! I have started my third year here at my university so that mean new classes, professors, and a chance to start over. A...

So many fresh starts! I have started my third year here at my university so that mean new classes, professors, and a chance to start over. And both my school and blogger felt like giving their systems a face-lift so that is a fresh start too. I have been preoccupied with printing schedules, waiting for packages and trying to remember the names of classmates from semesters before. I can remember a face but I not so good with names sadly lol.






Top: Thrifted - Skirt: Forever 21 - Shoes: Qupid - Bracelets: Forever 21 - Watch: Gifted - Necklace: Made by Friends Mom

But yeah a fresh start for me with school and life. I am currently looking to write for a online magazine sometime soon as well. My roommates and I are determined to start doing activities to further ourselves in the next few years. Them with volunteering at hospitals and me trying to get my name published and experiment with my writing voice.

Any fresh starts happening with you guys lately?

XX
Happy Styling


Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

6 comments