All Work No Play

So I got the day off of work today and you can't imagine how much of a relief this is. First I was anxious because I had to come home fr...

So I got the day off of work today and you can't imagine how much of a relief this is. First I was anxious because I had to come home from work today (8 hours from now) and go shopping for my bedroom furniture. Can you picture me anxiously waiting for 5pm to roll around so I can head off? Yeah the thought of that is exhausting. I have noticed over the past few years that I don't do well with waiting. I can admit I am an impatient person (Come on I was born at 11:59 pm with no doctors present, talk about eager). But when I'm waiting for something to happen my stomach gets all funny and I start to frantically watch the clock. You know that saying "a watch pot never boils" or something like that? Well I have waited around many a stove in my time lol.

But finding out I only have to wait a short 3 hours instead of 8 makes me so happy. Now I shall shit here in my living room (which is no longer empty btw) and eat the Cliff bar and Minute Maid I planned to eat at work this morning. And I'll also catch up on some LA Times and Vogue.com to while I'm at it.

XX
Happy Styling


Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

12 comments