Fitting Room

Studying for midterms at the moment. Its hard not knowing exactly how the question are going to be answered. I don't have much to post s...

Studying for midterms at the moment. Its hard not knowing exactly how the question are going to be answered. I don't have much to post so I won't say much. Thanks for all of the nice comments and congrats guys. And the comments about my legs *blush* were really nice.

Didn't buy the shorts and coat... a part of me regrets leaving the coat behind.
I unknowingly bought the same pants (thrifted) that hubby bought 2 months ago (retail) lol. We had a laugh about that.

I purchased this beauty from Aldo... considering taking it back. What do you think?

Hope your weekend was great and your week starts off wonderful.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

11 comments