Trading You In

How are you guys? I hope you week went well and that you are all going into an even better weekend. My week has been so hectic and I'm f...

How are you guys? I hope you week went well and that you are all going into an even better weekend. My week has been so hectic and I'm finally getting some down town this weekend. I wish I had more news or something of that nature to share with you guys but i only come with an outfit post and details.


Top: Thrifted - Skirt: H&M - Leggings:Target - Shoes: Forever21 - Bag: Aldo








So the bag i introduced you guys to in my last post has been return and exchanged for a something a little more my style. i really wasn't loving the bag after I got it home. It literally sat in the bag in the corner of my room. I didn't touch it and became detached from the excitement i had when I bought it. This bag on the other had is more my style. I like things will a little edge. Black and silver is my favorite combo. It is also larger and allows me to carry my laptop/ipad, and school books. I think this was the right choice.

Thanks guys for coming back and letting me know what you think about each post. I really appreciate the feedback and will get to visiting your blog soon if I haven't done so already.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

16 comments