You Like Me, You Really Like Me

So I may sound like a huge dork but I OFFICIALLY HIT 100 followers on this little thing. I'm so glad you guys are interested in my blog ...

So I may sound like a huge dork but I OFFICIALLY HIT 100 followers on this little thing. I'm so glad you guys are interested in my blog enough to want to keep up with it. I appreciate it so much you guys even if you just come for the photos. Its so weird to see how my style and blog has progressed since my first post. Thank s again to all of you.

Okay Ill stop before it starts to sound like an acceptance speech.


I've been so accessory M.I.A lately I don't think to put on nothing more than MAYBE some earrings and the same necklace.


Top/Belt: Moms Closet, Shorts: Thrifted, Bag: Miss Sixties, Shoes: Forever 21 

 Once again Hubby was my photographer of the day. He read the last post about him taking pictures for the blog and thank me for the mini tribute to his contribution. These photos on the other hand were actually a pain to take because the flash kept going off and people were walking by. I became impatient pretty fast and he almost gave up on taking the pictures. I can be a bit of a brat sometimes. So I had to apologize and regroup which helped because i got some good shot out of it at the end.

Oh I'm on Bloglovin' as well and I would love it if you guys followed me there too!
Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

11 comments