BEAUTY CON LA

You guys know that I have a YouTube channel that I do as well. I like to put my creative stamp on my style and beauty through video. I tr...

You guys know that I have a YouTube channel that I do as well. I like to put my creative stamp on my style and beauty through video. I try and share whats going on on there too so I wanted to share a little bit of my plans for the upcoming weeks. I'm gonna be at this year's BeautyCon LA. It's the style/beauty community version of Comic Con. There are tons of Youtubers and brands there. Plenty of boths, meetups, activities for anyone who loves makeup/fashion. I was so excited as a newbie last year and after experiencing everything I'm so excited to return again!

If any of you are going let me know so I can make sure to say hi. And if you haven't made plans to go please do so! You won't regret it. There is so much to do and so many people to meet/fan girl over. You can get the ticket here:

Be sure to check out BeautyCon's on their social media for more info and coverage!
#BeautyCon LA
IG: @BeautyConOfficial
FB: @BeautyCon
TW: @BeautyConTweets

You Might Also Like

0 comments