LIKE GOLD

Note: This post contains a product review  for which I was compensated or gifted. I have been wanting to share some type of ski...

Note: This post contains a product review  for which I was compensated or gifted.

I have been wanting to share some type of skin care regime with you all for a while now. I'm no pro dermatologist but I know/have tried/been taught a few things. A combination of my tween acne clad years and my college product junkie phase I've found my go to's and wanted to dedicated post to all the things make my skin feel like gold.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: The MOST important thing is having clean skin. It's the base of every skin problem you can have: huge pores, pimple, blackheads, etc. I prefer a more tame cleanser void of suds (I can't stand soap in my eyes). It's a thin but not watery texture so this cleanser leaves my face feeling clean and tight (in a baby butt way not in a leathery botox way) without any of the mess. One pump goes a long way.

Palmer's Coco Butter: Coco butter is one of those things I have been I was told as a young girl can do EVERYTHING! It moisturizes the skin,  cure chapped lips, works miracles on dry hair, and best of all heal scars. Put this stuff on a burn or a scab and after few weeks you'll look up and it will be gone. I have many curling irons wounds to prove it.

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub: As I mentioned before I had pubescent acne (who didn't). Luckily for me I only never had a cestic case or more than a few red suckers at a time. My skin was (and still is) prone to a million tiny pimples a top my forehead. I found creams and serums did no good. A good scrub in the form of some clean and clear became my savor. As I got older I had to find a more "grown up" version of a face scrub. The St. Ives Apricot scrub was that! It smells amazing and gives a good scrub without being too harsh. 

Emjoi Epi Slim+ e18: I'm at an age where hair removal is important but just gotten a bit to lazy. A pack of disposable razor used to do it for me but I've don't have the time or energy to stand over with a mess of shaving cream. This razor has made it easier to get at facial hair (we all have it don't judge) body hair. 

For something so small it's pretty powerful! It has 18 tweezers that rotates at 540 motions a second. I was a bit intimidated but after few second the little pokes the razor were nothing and I let it glide against the skin. Each disc set contains one fixed disc and two that open and close to gently assist in skin stretching to increase comfort. That means I can move it back/forth and circular on my skin safely. Which is great for my sensitive skin. I definitely don't know what i was doing before a electric razor but I'm glad my first was this little buddy.

Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

2 comments