T H E C R A F T

We all know I'm tip toeing back into the blogging world. I'm not forcing myself to post. I'm simply let...



We all know I'm tip toeing back into the blogging world. I'm not forcing myself to post. I'm simply letting concepts and ideas come organically. But there's always one person who can get my blogger wheels turning, Amber Kaz (aka Liberity Denied/My Eyes are Hungry). When I stopped posting i was living variously through her.

 Amber has this dark yet calm style and aesthetic that compliments mine so well. And I mean it because when we met up in outfits that were so in sync and it was not intentional. We both knew the other was wearing black but that's about it. We agreed this spot was perfect and took out our cameras to get snapping.

It's great to have friends who think the same and give off a great vibe. It's always a good time when Amblet (a lame duo name we made up a long time ago) is around.

You Might Also Like

0 comments