Pass & Fail

Dress: Foreign Exchance - Sandals: Bamboo - Cardigan: Thrifted The title of this post is the only way to explain the singular photo. ...

Dress: Foreign Exchance - Sandals: Bamboo - Cardigan: Thrifted

The title of this post is the only way to explain the singular photo. It's a lone survivor if you will.  Any who, I'm writing you from my bed with the enthusiasm of a thousand fan girls because tomorrow night I'm going to see my King. This time 24 hours from now I will be at the On The Run Tour. 

I'm trying to find the right way to express my excitement. Let's just say that the only thing that matters at this moment is Beyonce (& what I am to wear). Did I mention this will be my first concert ever!  I know, I know... you're probably cringing. I'm 23 and have yet to experience one of the important rights of passage of youth. It's sad, yes but I'm more that happy to give my musical event virginity to B. 

I let you all know how it goes. More photographs to follow....because anything quantity of pictures would be MORE that this post provided.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

3 comments