TEETERING

Tank & Shorts: Long Beach Boutique - Shoes: Bamboo - Cardigan: Thrifted Totally obsessed with the pajama-like ...


Tank & Shorts: Long Beach Boutique - Shoes: Bamboo - Cardigan: Thrifted

Totally obsessed with the pajama-like shorts as outside wear. I finally track down a pair I liked that did was border line sleepwear and summer essential.  Quick questions... whats up with me and people's porches lately?  Ehhh, either way it looks cool and stumbling upon different architecture is always fun!

FYI I've been a busy busy girl with work and resting. Trying to adjust and work on getting my energy back so that I can blog and film on a whim like I use to. It's a balance. Call it teetering if you well. Going to be at Beautycon on Saturday so lots of shots from that event will follow.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

2 comments