Flower Girl

 Shirt: XXI - Skirt: H&M - Shoes: DTLA - Flower Crown: DIY  It was one of those weird days where my the weather was gloomy ...

 Shirt: XXI - Skirt: H&M - Shoes: DTLA - Flower Crown: DIY 

It was one of those weird days where my the weather was gloomy in a middle of a week full of heat. This was a attempt at simple and free flowing. I didnt know before I left that house that it wouldnt matter and might possibly rain. But alas it didn't last long because I sitting her in front a fan editing trying to avoid a heat stroke.  Its a great place to live... but LA weather can be tricky and you never get use to it.

This flower crown was a little something I made for a DIY tutorial on my channel. Feel free to got ahead and take a look here. If you try it out let me know.


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

3 comments