Where Have You Been?

Heels: Mossimo There comes a time where a girl looks into a part of her closet and comes across a piece. It may be an article of c...

Heels: Mossimo

There comes a time where a girl looks into a part of her closet and comes across a piece. It may be an article of clothing... It may be piece of jewelry. But whatever it is, when she spots it she utters a few magical words: "Holy shit I forgot I had these!"

I had this moment the other day when I came across these shoes and realized that the style was definitely on trend at the moment. The two stand style and the futuristic heel/shiny heel are just up the ally of several pairs I've seen lately. There is a little bit in me that wishes the heel was see through. I even thought of painting the heel silver. And after coming down from that possible DIY failed venture I decided to leave them as is.

But I'm super excited to style these this season. I'm raking my brain on what I could put with it. If you have any suggestions let me know. They are definitely welcome!


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

5 comments