Greetings Kitten!

Top: Ahhs - Jeans: Levi (DIY Cut offs) - Sandals: XXI - Bag: Charlotte Russe - Necklace: XXI Hi Ho! Yesterday was filed with ...

Top: Ahhs - Jeans: Levi (DIY Cut offs) - Sandals: XXI - Bag: Charlotte Russe - Necklace: XXI

Hi Ho! Yesterday was filed with running errands. A lot of getting turned around and learning my way around the city I'm currently living in for the moment. There was an attempt to go to a local Goodwill in search of overalls but no suck luck because I couldn't find it. I shall have better luck in the next attempt I'm sure of it. *crosses fingers*

These sandals are something I always doubt because of the length of the heel but they photograph on the foot so well. I think I will bust these babies out through out the summer. The top I actually cut up this morning. I've been doing this think were I take all my once cool t shirts (I went through a graphic graphic tee phase before the whole two size to big  tops became a trend) and revamping them so that they are wearable. So I took scissors to them this morning and love the tank I got out it. I think its very nerd/girly cool. And because I have to mix it up the sandals are there to dress it up a bit. 

XX
Happy Styling


You Might Also Like

6 comments