IV.VIII

Top: Unknown - Sweats & Sandals: XXI -Necklace: Gifted Prior to this post no one has actually known about the tatto...

Top: Unknown - Sweats & Sandals: XXI -Necklace: Gifted

Prior to this post no one has actually known about the tattoo in the third photo. I've had it for almost two years now. It's the Roman numerals for my mother's birth month and day. Its not the biggest or toughest of body ink but it did hurt like I image my dream arm sleeve would. The guy who did is a big guy and has tons of tattoo. And when I brought this in to him he said he never would get anything on his ribs. This both made me fell a bit badass and scared the living shit out of me. And he was right because as I said before it hurt really bad. But i'm proud of myself and can't wait until my next shop visit. Ink is highly addictive. 

p.s. you can't image how many tries it took for the tattoo and walking shots... 


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

6 comments