A Collar of Fur

Jacket: Kisses - Top/Pants/Necklace: XXI - Shoes: Deena & Ozzy - Fur Collar: Ross I've had this fur collar for...



Jacket: Kisses - Top/Pants/Necklace: XXI - Shoes: Deena & Ozzy - Fur Collar: Ross

I've had this fur collar for a few days now and I was planning on wearing it out in the most extravagant way. But on this day I saw it laying across an armchair and decided what the heck and through it own with this outfit. And what can I say? I like the way it came out.

 This look definitely corresponds with the thought I have been having about my personal style. Everyone always asks "how would you describe your style." And most people respond with "preppy" "rocker" "minimalistic." And I think figured myself out. Its a mix of casual and chic. I love to take dressy pieces and make them fit for everyday like. When this is achieved I feel super fashion forward and very cooool. Are you following me? Hopefully this all makes sense but I am on my way to pin pointing my look. I wanna be known for something, ya know?

Any who I have recovered from my cold and am now nursing from a root canal surgery. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I'm actually quite mobile. I'm thinking this will be a speedy and painless recovery but we shall see. I guess I could be known as the blogger whose always ill.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

4 comments