My 4-Wall Haven

Hey guys! No outfit today but I thought I'd give you guys a tour of my room via details. We moved in to our apartment this past August a...

Hey guys! No outfit today but I thought I'd give you guys a tour of my room via details. We moved in to our apartment this past August and since then I have putting together my little sanctuary. I always wanted something similar to the rooms I always saw in the back of each issue of Teen Vogue when I was a younger. Now as an adult I am able to create a mature version of my dream room...

 Current nail collection and I'm loving Essie right now!

 My bed complete with my favorite colors (purple and black), bears given to me by the BF, & a bed net.

 BF and I on our third Anniversary, A bottle of his cologne (my favorite thing he has given to me).

  My ring bowl, Fashion/Photography books, Photos:Mom & I + Prom.

Mannequin wearing my necklace and dress from my 19th birthday dinner.



 I am very anal about my clothing so everything (tops, dresses, and shoes even my pants by shade put away in a drawer). It all started with my crayons in kindergarten having to be in order by the colors.

 My new DKNY rain boots... they are so fun stomp around in!

  I'm not done yet by this makes me happy to come home too every afternoon. This was sort of a sneak peek. I know I left out my vanity but that is still a even bigger work in process. What have you guys done to create your own safe haven?
XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

13 comments