And So This Happened This Week...

When it came time for me to post this Wednesday I did not feel satisfied with any ideas I wanted to post so I waited.  So I have decided to...

When it came time for me to post this Wednesday I did not feel satisfied with any ideas I wanted to post so I waited.  So I have decided to show you guys what my week looked like in photos. It was not so productive but it was pretty relaxing whenever I was out of classes/work.

 Enjoyed some Vegan Chili, Mango juice and a little Blog surfing.


 Got some snacks from Trader Joes: Cliff Bars and Coffee Bean ice cream. I got the BF to take a liking to the bars and the vegan chili I bought. ^_^ Which means he wont look at me so weird anymore whenever I talk about  health food shopping.

 Purchased this little gem of a hair tie in a polka dot pattern.

Skimmed through this months Cosmo that came in the mail.. in LOVE with Megan's Hair btw.

What have you been up to this week?

You Might Also Like

2 comments