Weekly Wednesday: The Vest

I have been searching everywhere for a fur vest this past season and found no such luck for a long time. But in January I found something I ...

I have been searching everywhere for a fur vest this past season and found no such luck for a long time. But in January I found something I couldn't leave the store without. Originally I wanted something in black, white, or a brown color but I think this is the perfect pick.


 Top: Target - Pants: F21 - Vest: F21 - Necklace: Unknown - Shoes: F21

 At first I had doubts because I didn't liked the way it looked when I tried matching it with pieces. As you can tell the color is very specific. After putting it on again today I had to admit it allows for a pop of color and stops me from wearing it with every single day.
  


 

Have any of you gotten into this trend? How do you wear yours/how have you seen them styled?

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

6 comments