Day of First

 Shorts: By Me - Top: H&M - Shoes: H&M - Necklace: Forever21 I made these shorts a few weeks ago while I was on...

 Shorts: By Me - Top: H&M - Shoes: H&M - Necklace: Forever21






I made these shorts a few weeks ago while I was on vacation. I found myself in the sewing mood and after tiring of making hair bows I moved on to creating these babies. Also I finally got a chance to get out and take some photos with the new camera.These are the product of showing my roommate/photographer #1 for this blog how to operate my new baby. It was fun and we are currently scooping out new location to shoot more outfits. Wish us luck!

Also I attempted to go get a few thing from the Jason Wu at Target collection but had no luck. I wanted to sleep in (because of early class the next day) and everything was gone by noon. Did any of you snag pieces? from what I saw online and the few things left in the store he did a good job.

P.S. New size for photos I hope you like!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

8 comments