New Locations And New Shots

I didn't post much this week due to a harsh sore throat i acquired Tuesday night. Which followed well into yesterday afternoon and now d...

I didn't post much this week due to a harsh sore throat i acquired Tuesday night. Which followed well into yesterday afternoon and now drifting away. I will spare you all the details and just let you know that I am feeling better. I think was sort of a blessing because I had no idea what I was going to post for 'Weekly Wednesday.'  But I am believe i am obsessed with something that has been on my mind for so long... revamping this blog of mine.


Seriously after three years I feel like any progress made looks just as bad as the beginning of this blog. So for a bit I will be working on learning the inside and out of my SLR and finding ways to tweak this sight to be just right. I want to also work on the place I shoot my photos. Here is some fashion blogger photo inspiration.

Sincerely Jules' Detail

Late Afternoon's Story telling/Softness

Fashion Toast's Professional Rawness

4
2
Song of Style's Pose
Natalie Off Duty's Candid-esque shots

All credit for photos go to the wonderful ladies of the blogs listed above. Please check them out if you have not. Which i'm sure you have.

So I guess I will try holding myself in my room while I work on Uni work and working on a new look. 'New Year New Blog.' (God I hate that new year new ___ saying -_- ). Any tips let me know. I'm hoping my tripod came in today!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

5 comments