Weekly Wednesday: Songs Stuck In My Head

So after being a big fan of the Papercut Chronicles I for some years now I decided to pickup part II. So far so good. The radio has got me s...

So after being a big fan of the Papercut Chronicles I for some years now I decided to pickup part II. So far so good. The radio has got me singing Stereo Hearts and Ass Back Home (If I could sing as good as the girl vocal *Neon Hitch* I would definitely sing this to the boy).


I would kill for her legs btw...

Not a big text of post today because my new camera arrived today. I'm so giddy about honestly and it has made my day after a rough start of the week. Car troubles suck is is all i can say.... and because I am blessed with a wonderful BF he made sure to stick by for the past few days to keep my spirits up.

XX
Happy Styling


You Might Also Like

3 comments