A Deserving Guilt?

This is what I wore this past Thursday running errands...  Sweater: Target - Pants: F21 - Shoes/Bag/Jacket: H&M - Bow: D.I.Y ...

This is what I wore this past Thursday running errands...
 Sweater: Target - Pants: F21 - Shoes/Bag/Jacket: H&M - Bow: D.I.Y






So I had a little shopping craze and found some love for H&M. This is just some from day one. I had my eye set on some things at Zara down in Santa Monica but just decided Zara just isnt my thing. Then Thursday H&M had a re-opening party to showcase their spring collection. All in all in the past week I have ended up with a majority of the things the collages I have been posting recently. I am trying to balance guilty feelings and a self deserving feeling for acquiring a few items. I just made a promise not to do any shopping until April for my roommates B-Day and then not until the next month for my birthday (with the exception of Valentines Day gift for the boy).

You Might Also Like

12 comments