My Trend Forecast: Spring 2012

So I was going through this month's magazines and some things that caught my eye. So I decided put together a board of trends I see comi...

So I was going through this month's magazines and some things that caught my eye. So I decided put together a board of trends I see coming this year that I love. I'll be sure to integrate these into my wardrobe.

Spring 2012 Forecast


1. Velvet: this gem of a fabric I see coming alive in 2012 in different forms. From hair accessories to shoes.
2. White blouses: while these never go out of style I see these babies coming in different shapes and sizes.
3. Inkblot: this print is a new take on prints and allows the piece to do the work and requires little accessories.
4. Army/Military: cargo and camouflage is becoming a big trend and is a great way to toughin up feminine looks or just make you feel cool. (the new leather?).
5. Asymmetrical/Diagonal: Straight lines becoming boring and these cuts weather whimsical or edgy will show up every where.
6. Ankle Boots: I know these are have been popular already and that's because the work well with jeans of every cut and even girl looks (try with a whimsical asymmetrical skirt).
7. Rhinestone Accessories: rhinestones of many different color adds some fun to any type of look.
8. Sports Wear: dressing up sports wear will be a go to look; think shorts under and un-tucked patterned top and a pair of strappy heels
9. Dalmatian: dalmatian is the new Leopard? need i say more?

Did i miss any? What are some trends you see coming to light this year?

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

16 comments