Go Out Into The World

So after a few weeks of lazying around after a hectic Fall semester I finally got out into the world for things other than food and family r...

So after a few weeks of lazying around after a hectic Fall semester I finally got out into the world for things other than food and family related holidays. I know it sounds sad but after 3 months of being dedicated to school the laziness is well deserved.  I even put in effort to dress like I wanted to be scene .

Allison and I headed out to Huntington Beach to browse shops and do some reading in the sand. It was lovely and I thought it would even be a cool place to take some photos. And because of my tiny compact camera i decided it look weird posing around those bustling by. BUT! and there is always a but... we ended up finding a cut little alley like area in between some restaurants. Perhaps I am not ready to begin posing in public again just yet. Mind You I still have 4 more weeks left on this break so I should experience the outside world and great outfits.

 Top: Thrifted - Jeans: Paris Blue - Shoes: F21 - Rings: F21 - Bow: DIY - Necklace: Random Vendor - Jacket: Joujou



 I thought it was cool to see Natalie Suarez's ad for Volcom. I literally squealed "I follow her blog!" Lol I'm a dork I know.


P.S. I have decided in 2012 my signature for commenting on other blogs shall be 'Violet' instead of the old 'Vi from Cali'

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

7 comments