Weekly Wednesday: New Camera

I have decided to try adding a segment to Roses are Red with 'Weekly Wednesday.' Since Wednesday is the middle of the week I should ...

I have decided to try adding a segment to Roses are Red with 'Weekly Wednesday.' Since Wednesday is the middle of the week I should have found something to obsess over by then. Whether it be a song, a trend, or item it will be posted here on Wednesdays. I have hesitated implementing a regular post schedule for a while but i think this is a great start. So from this point on you guys will always have a post to look forward to between outfit post.

The first Weekly Wednesday is all about my camera choice for the new year. As you all may know i have been contemplating  upgrading to an DSLR for the sake of the photos for this blog. And after some thinking, online browsing, in-store inquires, and more thinking I have made a choice. Is is wise? Well I will let you guys answer that in comments.

I have chosen to go with another digital camera... the 'Canon Powershot G12.'

I know, I know I was raving about purchasing a DSLR but I have decided on this for multiple reasons. 1. I love the cool look of this camera (looks like something cool I can take on the many adventures I plan on taking this year). 2. I just couldn't commit to the size because I am can see the bulkiness holding me back and me reverting back to my current digital camera. 3. I couldn't live with myself paying the price for the DLSRs I have been looking at (my goal is to save this year). 4. I don't even believe I would have the patients to learn the ins and out of a professional camera + I'm not a photographer. (My cousin is a photographer and he owns a Nikon DSLR and I have used it and it is intense lol)

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

4 comments