My TAIL of Halloween

My weekend was a so fun! My roommates and I held a Halloween party on Friday. Having our friends over was so much fun and a lot of them got ...

My weekend was a so fun! My roommates and I held a Halloween party on Friday. Having our friends over was so much fun and a lot of them got to meet each other for the first time. I was a Playboy Bunny (something i always wanted to go as I am a big fan of "The Girls Next Door") and of course the hubby had to don a robe and be my Hugh Hefner for the night.We didn't take lots of photos but I believe some friends got some shots that I will ask for soon.


He did not wear the hat all night btw. I told him Hugh does not wear caps lol so he agreed to keep it off until later in the party.

Ice Cube (I think), Ike Turner & Spinelli from Recess

Unicorn & Rapunzel

 My roommates were the Queen of Hearts and a Gypsy.


There were other cute costumes as well and it made my night seeing the effort they put into their looks for the party. Hope your Halloween weekend was fun and full of laughs. What did you go as? Did you do anything special?

XX
Vi from Cali

You Might Also Like

3 comments