Being Inspired Is Hard Work

So with school being a big mess of unending stress. See what I did there? I rhymed to make things a little light-hearted. Anywho, I have bee...

So with school being a big mess of unending stress. See what I did there? I rhymed to make things a little light-hearted. Anywho, I have been turning in assignments and putting together essays and group projects for the past few weeks. And there you go my "I'm a bad blogger" excuse. But hey I do not feel guilty about being busy because I talked about the madness of classes in other post. I do get mad at myself for not having the time or not feeling up to take photos of the rare moments that I put together a decent outfit. But alas that just gives me the right to re-wear outfits and present them to you as something new.

Anywho, I came up with this look last night when i was suppose to go out and meet the BF. But plans changed and the outfit remained unused so this morning I put it on again and added a scarf. What do you think?

Scarf: D.I.Y - Tank Top: F21 - Pants: Blue Asphalt - Shoes: Downtown LA - Blazer: Mom's Closet - Ring: F21 - Bracelet: Target







You Might Also Like

7 comments