Another Week Gone By

Another week has gone by and I have been too busy to take shots of my outfit. Hopefully I can get around to take photos of them sometime thi...

Another week has gone by and I have been too busy to take shots of my outfit. Hopefully I can get around to take photos of them sometime this week. So please forgive me if this blog is a bit un-updated for a bit. My roommates and I are getting over midterms and getting ready for a Halloween party that we are hosting on Friday. We have started decorating the apartment and cant wait to put up the last decorations the day of. Hopefully I get in enough photos and can give you guys a look at our night.

This outfit is from two weeks ago. Enjoy!

 Pants: F21 - Top: H&M - Earrings & Necklace: F21 - Shoes: Soda




You Might Also Like

14 comments