Crisp White

Study/Obsessing over Beauty gurus on YouTube. Because of my roommates and I's decision to throw a Halloween party this year I picked up ...

Study/Obsessing over Beauty gurus on YouTube. Because of my roommates and I's decision to throw a Halloween party this year I picked up an inexpensive eye shadow palette. Since then in any free time i have been practicing the colors with make-up tutorials. I actually watching a YouTuber will I'm doing my essays lol. Here my an outfit from Wednesday. The turban was a result of me planning around with a scarf the night before.

 I have decided that I love this area for my photos! And as long as cars aren't around I can continue to shoot here because the lighting and space is perfection.
 Top: Made by Me - Shorts: Thrifted - Belt: Mom's Closet - Shoes: Soda - Bracelet and Earrings: Forever 21- Turban: DIY scarf




I love how white this shirt is. I did a lot of running around  for my car this day and realized half way through that I could have gotten this shirt extremely dirty. In the end it only have a few marks. Thank you for all the well wishes with midterms! I did great on one last week and have assignments to turn in and I will be finished!

You Might Also Like

8 comments