Smiling Through Stress

  Shirt: Love Culture -Jeans: Charlotte Russe - Shoes: Downtown LA - Necklace: Gift - Silver Bracelets, Ring & Earrings: Forever 21 - ...

  Shirt: Love Culture -Jeans: Charlotte Russe - Shoes: Downtown LA - Necklace: Gift - Silver Bracelets, Ring & Earrings: Forever 21 - Watch: Gifted






The smiles in these photos may seem full of joy and excitement  but alas they only were caused by the fact that I can barely remember how to pose for my outfit pics. Other than what you see here I have been on studying for midterms. I have one tonight so this post will be short because I have to wrap up looking at my flash cards.  I will try to get back to normal blogging and visit all of your blogs soon.

How is school and work going for you guys?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments