My Week (The Roundup)

I have officially finished my first week of classes (of my third year god im a junior now) and I have to say I am not sure how I feel. My te...

I have officially finished my first week of classes (of my third year god im a junior now) and I have to say I am not sure how I feel. My teachers have gotten into the swing of things this week. And I thank the stars above that they are doing so because I am not a big fan of the "Hi my name is ___ and I chose my major because..." Yeah just not my thing. So the fact that I have homework is sad but relieving at the same time. But as this is the lasts week of summer I am trying to enjoy the little things before school starts to kick my ass and i start complaining about how I don't have time to post and have not worn anything but my university sweater and how have been trapped in the campus library lol. Here are some photos from my week.

Monday: Out to eat with the boy for a date night. Where he taught me about the rules of football while we watched a game on the television in the restaurant. As usual his burger had all the works and mine was as simple as it gets (cheese, lettuce and pickles).



We took dorky couple pictures after eating

During the week: Buying books from the bookstore, riding the bus, playing with the effects on the camera on my phone.





Oh and i hate to remind you guys but I am in the Bloggers Wardrobe contest. Along with other amazing bloggers. I am in the final stages of the contest so if you would please take time to go over and like their Facebook page and then go under their photos and like my photo. It would mean so much to me to have your vote! You guys know i never enter contest so this is a new thing for me here on the blog. Go ahead and CLICK HERE And HERE. Thank you to all of you who do vote and thanks to those who have been supporting before. If you want to comment and let me know you vote!

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

12 comments