Melting Away

Just a quick post before bed. Today was the hottest and the longest day  I have ever experienced. It was so hot that the shade was worse tha...

Just a quick post before bed. Today was the hottest and the longest day  I have ever experienced. It was so hot that the shade was worse than out in the sun. I felt like a snowball in the middle of July. Seriously what is this?! You would think those of us here in southern California would be use to the weather changes (or at least the ones that are above 78 degrees) but we aren't. We whine about the fall being to cold so we wish for summer and then when it gets a little hot we disown the sun and wish for the opportunity to layer our clothing.

This is what i wore today. I kept it light weight with these pants and a loose top as you can probably tell.



Top: Forever 21 - Pants: Forever 21 - Shoes: Wild Pair - Jeweled bracelet: Forever 21 - Gold/Black bracelet: Charlotte Russe -Necklace Forever 21



Night guys. I'm have an abnormally tempered room awaiting me. Luckily I have a fan!

Also guys if you love me please dont forget to vote for me in the Bloggers wardrobe contest by liking thier PAGE and liking MY PHOTO. I will love you guys forever and get to make this blog a little more fun lol
XX
Happy Styling


Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

16 comments