At Last!

 Top: Thrifted - Skirt: Macy's - Necklace & Shoes: Forever21 - Ring: Gifted  You can't really see them but these sandals...



 Top: Thrifted - Skirt: Macy's - Necklace & Shoes: Forever21 - Ring: Gifted





 You can't really see them but these sandals are so cute. And as I have said before I don't own many pairs so when I got these for my birthday last month I immediately adored them. My wonderful boyfriend (aka Hubby) walked around the mall and sent me numerous photos of shoes he thought I would like and I choose these. I will definitely have to post more detailed photos soon.


Photo Credit: Hubby

I got my driver's license today! I know, I know I should of had it already but better late than never right? So as a part of a deal we made before the test hubby treated me to one of my favorite drinks. Any Starbucks addict would know that Vanilla Bean is in the cup above. And now he knows and loves the drink as well. He doesn't do coffeehouses at all so I promised i would make him love something from Starbucks. I use these photos as permanent proof (he quickly caught on to me taking the pictures for this purpose).

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

17 comments