On My Way Out

I'm on my way out the door for the day and I thought I'd leave you with what I wore yesterday. This is one of the things I picked up...

I'm on my way out the door for the day and I thought I'd leave you with what I wore yesterday. This is one of the things I picked up from the thrift store a while ago. I originally planned on hemming the top up a little shorter. But I couldn't wait to wear it so I decided a good tuck into the jeans would be great!

 Top: Thrifted - Jeans, Shoes, Necklace: Forever 21 - Watch: Gifted





How do you guys like the new header? I was a little bored with the headers that said Roses are Red and even contemplated changing the name. i couldn't bring myself to do it so when this idea pop in my head i went and made it. I like it! Its a little bit more simple and chic if I may say so myself.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

15 comments