Summer Anticipation

So now that I have my license I have been furiously car hunting online. Unfortuntaly I still have to wait two more months to buy anything. W...

So now that I have my license I have been furiously car hunting online. Unfortuntaly I still have to wait two more months to buy anything. Which proves that I am such a window shopper lol. Hubby even promised to help me indulge in my lust over a new car by taking me to look at car lots around the city lol. Hopefully what I'm looking at is still there when it is time for me to get something.

Kimono: Thrifted - Tank & Shoes: Forever21 - Shorts: Thrifted (DIY cut &shredded)

This little Kimono top was another thrifted item from the last trip I took with my roommate before school ended. I went hoping i would find a few things with color and I stumble across this and had to snatch it up.




So there is two month until I am an official vehicle owner. One month until I can reveal my big news (don't think I forgot about that). The summer is full of so much anticipation grrrr. Do you have anything your waiting for this summer?


XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

18 comments