IT AINT RALPH THO

MAY 6, 2016  / STYLE    As cool as I may appear in photos I'm quite the dork. I tell the corniest jokes  ...

 / STYLE  







As cool as I may appear in photos I'm quite the dork. I tell the corniest jokes  this is an opinion seems to be held heavily with my BF because a lot of people think I'm funny but I digress  I'm kind of a klutz and I geek out when strangers make Doctor Who references. I say all of this to say that I don't follow too many trends. Mostly because I like to do my own thing but sometimes it's due to the little voice in my head saying "You can't pull it off."

So when the "Dad Hat" started having it's moment my bf bought me a few. This Kanye inspired "It Ain't Raplh Tho" hat was actually my first choice and I was excited.. until they came in the mail. I immediately compared my head size to the cap and felt like Bobby from Bobby's world (my favorite 90s cartoon as toddler). And the dork in me let them sit in my closet. But one day I had to say F*CK IT! And I look pretty dope if I may say so myself.

So moral of the story is... uhhh... don't let your insecurities (in my case outer dork) stop you from trying new shit. Sometimes you gotta have a Kanye confidence about yourself. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments