OOTD ft. IYA IJEBU

MAY 4, 2016  / Style  +  VIDEOS So  I love a good crop top. And body-con never does me wrong. So when Iya Ijebu (Ee-yah  Ee-jeh-boo) reac...

 / Style VIDEOS
So  I love a good crop top. And body-con never does me wrong. So when Iya Ijebu (Ee-yah  Ee-jeh-boo) reached out to me to review one of their pieces I was happy to say "yes!" And I thought to myself... "Why talk about it when I can show this baby off!"


Iya Ijebu  (Ee-yah  Ee-jeh-boo) is a luxury retail store whose goal is to provide specially made clothing for Nigerian Women.They have plenty of high quality clothing and accessories for the inner "Naija" in you. And though I'm not of Nigerian decent I was definitely feeling myself in the dress!

The piece I'm wearing is called the "Oyin" Two Piece Bustier Dress and is amazing in quality! The dress is heavy but some how very light weight on the body.  The material is the right amount of snug. so I felt SNATCHED instead of suffocated. The cups in the top gives enough room for me to "flourish" but is tight in the right places. I've never had a body constricting dress this comfortable and fit this well.



D R E S S  I' M  W E A R I N G:
(i'm wearinf a size small)

They offer FREE shipping for the USA and the UK!

You Might Also Like

0 comments