IF I COULD I WOULD

March 3, 2016  / Style Honestly who needs therapy when your shirt says it all?   Wither Wisp Top   Choies Coat  XXI boo...

 / Style
Honestly who needs therapy when your shirt says it all? 
 Wither Wisp Top 
 Choies Coat 
XXI boots 

This tee has to be my favorite novelty buy as a functioning adult. This entire looks is an ode to the eclectic wide-eyed girl who started this blog way too long ago. If I had a flexible lifestyle and a bevy of graphic coats, over the top shoes and graphic tees this would be an everyday thing. But alas, I don't get to express myself this way anymore. Working full-time has stifled the creativity in the slightly off/edgy department. And to be frank I miss it!

I know you're probably thinking "That's what weekends are for!" And you'd be right if I actually had somewhere to go/wasn't clinging to sweats and cotton tees on my days off. So I'll continue to day dream about the OOTD's that never were and just leave this here.

You Might Also Like

4 comments